Reservation for Gift Certificate
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Your email address will be added to our mailing list, which you can easily unsubscribe from.
- Christmas voucher emails will be sent out on the 23rd December, unless stated otherwise in the message box.
Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.